Lunes, Oktubre 2, 2023

I was born a Red October

I WAS BORN A RED OCTOBER

I was born on the second of October
like Mahatma Gandhi, actor Benjie Paras
classmate Angelo Arvisu, singer Sting
chess grandmaster Jonathan Spillman

a Libra who fight for social change
a writer who write in progressive page
a proletarian poet in politics engage
that in exploitative system feel rage
an activist who read Marx, the sage

I was born a Red October
I was born when French painter, chess
player and writer Marcel Duchamp died
I was born when protesting students
were killed by government forces in what
was known as the Tlatelolco massacre
I was born to continue their struggle
and the struggle of the working class

that's why I am an Spartan activist
that's why I am an environmental advocate
that's why I am a human rights defender
that's why I am a proletarian writer and poet
that's why I am and will always be
a Red October

- gregoriovbituinjr.
10.02.2023

Walang komento:

Tungkol sa Akin

Aking larawan
Adhikain naming tipunin ang mga tula, maikling kwento, sanaysay, awitin, at iba pang sulating likha ng manggagawa, maralita at iba pang sektor ng lipunan, lalo na yaong nananawagan ng pagbabago at pagtatayo ng tunay na lipunang makatao.